Will Hagaman

International dog day is soon! For this overlooked day honoring our greatest friends, a list of the top 10 gifts for dogs from Chewy have been assembled here. (Image made in Canva.)

Top 10 Dog Gifts from Chewy

Finding the right gifts for your little buddy can be hard, and sometimes stressful. And so, here is a ranked and organized top 10 gifts to get your dog from Chewy in honor of the August 26 International Dog Day. From chew toys, dog beds, and delicious treats, these gifts won’t disappoint.

August 19, 2023

-246Days -12Hours -11Minutes -12Seconds

KONG Classic Dog Chew Toy

The KONG Classic dog toy is an excellent toy for your dog to relieve teething instincts and reduce boredom. And the shape of the toy provides a bounce pattern that can entertain your dog for hours. These toys come in all sorts of sizes, from extra small to extra large, and everywhere in-between.

Frisco Chicken & Waffle Dog Toy

Let your dog feast on fun with this engaging gift. The hide-and-seek aspect of the chicken and waffles design inspires curiosity and playtime within your dog. The Frisco Chicken & Waffle toy is best suited for small to medium-sized dogs.

Benebone Fishbone Chew Toy

This Fishbone chew toy has a tough exterior with a salmon flavor, which makes it an amazing gift for tough chewers. It also comes in 3 sizes to fit your dogs’ needs. The largest size comes in at 8.3 inches lengthwise, and 4.8 inches widthwise.

Frisco Frosted Pastry Plush

This toy presents an entertaining and colorful exterior and is fantastic for teething and playing fetch, as it contains crinkle paper, which creates a stimulating sound for your dog. The Frisco frosted pastry plush is perfect for small dogs.

Best Friends by Sheri Calming Shag Fur Dog Bed

This dog bed comes in 5 sizes, ranging from extra-small to extra-large. It also comes in 10 different colors. The faux fur is similar to a mother’s coat and allows for more comfortable and deeper sleep for your dog. And the donut shape of the bed makes a cozy space for your dog.

Chuckit! Launcher Dog Toy

The Chuckit! Launcher is a great exercise tool and is a surefire way to get your dog to go outside and play. The launcher design allows for farther throwing of the ball and gives your little buddy a great workout. It has 3 variations that are sure to fit your own dog’s way of playing.

Blue Buffalo Tender Beef Bits

The Blue Buffalo Beef Bits are a great way to reward your puppy while training. The Beef Bits are made with real meat, are moist to support your puppy’s digestive system, and are super tasty. But buyer beware, these are only for young, small puppies to train, not for bigger dogs to eat.

Frisco 3-in-1 Corndog

The Frisco 3-in-1 Corndog does not disappoint. The squeaky fun and corndog theme is great by themselves, but combined with the ability to detach the corndogs from the basket makes this toy one of the greats.

Milk-Bone Dog Treats

Everyone loves food, especially your dog. Treat their tastebuds with the Milk-Bone dog treats. The treats have a biscuit shell with real bone marrow inside for two layers of deliciousness. They are also made from natural ingredients so that your dog is nice and healthy. These treats are best for small to medium-sized dogs.

Frisco Mallard Squeaky Toy

The Frisco Mallard Toy is in the top spot for a reason. The toy is based on a mallard and has a furry exterior, the toy also has squeaky speakers and crinkle paper to make a truly captivating texture and sound experience for your canine. This is perfect for fetch, hide and seek, and more.